is a privately owned website that is not owned or operated by any state government agency.
Notice is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), and does not assemble or evaluate information for the purpose of supplying consumer reports.

You understand that by clicking “I Agree” you consent to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy agree not to use information provided by for any purpose under the FCRA, including to make determinations regarding an individual’s eligibility for personal credit, insurance, employment, or for tenant screening.

This website contains information collected from public and private resources. cannot confirm that information provided below is accurate or complete. Please use information provided by responsibly.

You understand that by clicking “I Agree”, will conduct only a preliminary people search of the information you provide and that a search of any records will only be conducted and made available after you register for an account or purchase a report.

Alaska Court Records is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the FCRA and does not provide consumer reports. All searches conducted on are subject to the Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.


What Are Alaska Inmate Records?

Inmate records are documents that contain specific information concerning persons confined to a correctional facility. The information available on an inmate record includes a full name, age, race, holding facility, charges, physical description, etc. In Alaska, inmate records are maintained by the Alaska Department of Corrections. In accordance with the Alaska Public Records Act, members of the general public may request and obtain records on any inmate in the state.

How To Find Inmates In Alaska?

The Alaska Department of Corrections website does not provide an inmate locator tool where interested persons may search online. However, a requestor may use the Victim Information and Notification Everyday (VINE) platform to search for inmates. To use this platform, fill the required details, using Alaska as the location. Requestors may then search the platform using the offender’s name or ID number.

To search by name, provide the offender’s first and last names. Requestors are advised to fill out both names in full. If the full details are unknown, check the “partial name” box and provide at least the first two characters of the offender’s last name, along with the first name.

Interested persons may also search using the inmate’s ID number. Similarly, where the complete offender ID is not known, the requestor must provide at least four characters of the ID, and check the partial ID number box. Requestors should ensure to omit the first “0” at the beginning of an offender’s ID number.

The search result displays details of offenders matching the search criteria. These details include name, gender, race, ID number, location, and custody status.

Interested persons may also register on the VINE platform to receive notifications when there is a change in the inmate’s status. This includes a change in the inmate’s location or an upcoming release date.&rdquo:

To find inmates in county and city jails in Alaska, requestors may visit the county website, or contact the sheriff’s office or police department that operates the jail.

How To Find A Federal Inmate In Alaska?

Records for federal inmates in Alaska are maintained and issued by the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP). Interested persons may also use the BOP’s inmate locator to find records on past and present federal inmates.

Requestors may find inmates either by name or by number. To use the name search, provide information on the inmate, including the first and last names. Other options to narrow the search include the inmate’s middle name, age, race, and sex. Note that the additional options are not mandatory.

Alternatively, requestors may search by providing any of the following numbers:

  • Bureau of Prisons (BOP) Register Number
  • District of Columbia Department of Corrections (DCDC) Number
  • Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Number
  • Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS) Number

The search result displays the inmate’s details, including the full name, register number, age, race, sex, and current status.

Note that the BOP’s records contain data of inmates who have been in federal custody at any time from 1982 to date. Older records are available at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). To order copies of older records, provide details of the inmate, including the following:

  • The name which must include a middle name or initials
  • Date of Birth or the approximate age at the time of incarceration
  • Race
  • Approximate dates in prison

How To Find Inmate Records In Alaska?

To obtain records on an Alaska inmate, requestors may visit the particular facility where the inmate is located. Alternatively, interested persons may send a written request to the facility, with exhaustive details of the inmate record required. Persons may contact the facility by phone, fax, or by mail, using the information listed below:

Department of Corrections-Juneau,
P.O. Box 112000,
Juneau, Alaska 99811–2000
Phone: (907) 465–4652
Fax: (907) 465–3390

Department of Corrections-Anchorage,
550 West 7th Avenue, Suite 1800
Anchorage, Alaska 99501–3570
Phone: (907) 334–2381
Toll-Free: (844) 934–2381
Fax: (907) 269–7390

Palmer Correctional Center
PO. Box 919
Palmer, Alaska 99645
Main: (907) 745–5054
Fax: (907) 746–1574

Anvil Mountain Correctional Center
1810 Center Creek Rd.
PO. Box 730
Nome, Alaska 99762
Main: 907–443–2241
Admin Fax: (907) 443–5195
Booking Fax: (907) 443–5337

Point Mackenzie Correctional Farm
PO. Box 877730
Wasilla, Alaska 99687
Main: (907) 376–2976
Fax: (907) 376–0725

Fairbanks Correctional Center
1931 Eagan Avenue
Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
Main: (907) 458–6700
Fax: (907) 458–6751

Spring Creek Correctional Center
3600 Bette Cato
Seward, Alaska 99664
Main: (907) 224–8200
Fax: (907) 224–8062

Goose Creek Correctional Center
22301 West Alsop Road
Wasilla, AK 99623
Main: (907) 864–8100
Fax: (907) 373–9350

Wildwood Correctional Complex
10 Chugach Avenue
Kenai, Alaska 99611
Main: (907) 260–7200
Fax: (907) 260–7208

Hiland Mountain Correctional Center
9101 Hesterberg Road
Eagle River, Alaska 99577
Main: (907) 694–9511
Fax: (907) 696–9116

Yukon Kuskokwim Correctional Center
1000 Chief Eddie Hoffman Highway
PO. Box 400
Bethel, Alaska 99559
Main: (907) 543–5245
Fax: (907) 543–3097

Ketchikan Correctional Center
1201 Schoenbar Road
Ketchikan, Alaska 99901–6270
Operations: (907) 228–7363
Fax: (907) 225–7031

Lemon Creek Correctional Center
2000 Lemon Creek Road
Juneau, Alaska 99801
Main: (907) 465–6200
Fax: (907) 465–6207

Mat-Su Pretrial
339 East Dogwood Avenue
Palmer, Alaska 99645
Main: (907) 745–0943
Fax: (907) 746–0501

Records that are considered public may be accessible from some third-party websites. These websites often make searching simpler, as they are not limited by geographic location, and search engines on these sites may help when starting a search for a specific or multiple record(s). To begin using such a search engine on a third-party or government website, interested parties usually must provide:

  • The name of the person involved in the record, unless said person is a juvenile
  • The location or assumed location of the record or person involved. This includes information such as the city, county, or state that the person resides in or was accused in

Third-party sites are independent of government sources and are not sponsored by these government agencies. Because of this, record availability on third-party sites may vary.

How To Put Money On Inmates Books In Alaska?

Alaska inmates may receive funds from friends and family. Although disallowed from holding cash, inmates may receive funds in their commissary accounts. Interested persons may deposit funds either via mail or by visiting the detention facility.

To send funds via mail, depositors may use a United States postal money order, cashier’s check, or a payroll check. Checks certified or issued by the United States Government or the State of Alaska may also be used. Note that Alaska facilities do not accept personal checks.

Depositors must ensure that each check or money order is correctly filled with the inmate’s full name and ID number. After filling, mail the document directly to the facility where the inmate is held.

For approved checks and money orders, note that a processing period of up to ten days may apply before the funds are deposited into the inmate’s account. Interested persons may also visit the facility to deposit these funds.

Note that other institutions may have several other methods of sending funds to an inmate. For example, the Goose Creek Correctional Centre also allows depositors to send funds online and directly over the phone. Also, note that an inmate may only receive a maximum of $500 a month.

To send money to an inmate in any Alaska county jail, visit the jail’s website for contact details, or specific information on making deposits.

  • Criminal Records
  • Arrests Records
  • Warrants
  • Driving Violations
  • Inmate Records
  • Felonies
  • Misdemeanors
  • Bankruptcies
  • Tax & Property Liens
  • Civil Judgements
  • Federal Dockets
  • Probate Records
  • Marriage Records
  • Divorce Records
  • Death Records
  • Property Records
  • Asset Records
  • Business Ownership
  • Professional Licenses
  • And More!